Opportunities for industry participation at the meeting are available through sponsorship and advertising across the four-day meeting (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday).
We can also tailor a specific package to suit your marketing objectives and budget.
All morning and afternoon teas and lunches will be served in the exhibition area. Trade participants can expect to see delegates at these times each day.
Sponsorship and/or exhibition at the meeting provides an excellent opportunity to:
- Promote your organisation and your products to delegates
- Increase and strengthen brand awareness
- Network and build new relationships with key industry figures
- Meet decision makers and gain instant feedback
- Extend and maintain your branding and visual presence amongst industry users and buyers
- Excellent networking opportunities during the meeting to promote your products and services
- Be openly acknowledged amongst key opinion leaders and advocates for your support
For full details of the various sponsorship and advertising packages available please contact Simon de Graaf, the sponsorship chair, details below:
A/Prof Simon de Graaf, Sponsorship Chair
Phone: +61 403 295 962